www.webmaster-talk.com favicon webmaster-talk.com (visit site)

This is a bright and large site dedicated to ad revenue sharing. It is shared between the administrators and the new thread starter and the last replier in a thread. As a new thread starter there is a 40% chance that your ad sense code will be displayed for the page view. The last replier will have a 10% chance that the code will be displayed for each page view and the administrators have the final 50%. You can set up your own Google Ad sense account and advertise your own website.
The page extends to many more pages through the links at the top of the page which are forum home, marketplace, articles, blogs, interviews and tools. The top right of the page is where you can register, search, find members, facts and share ad revenue. Then you will find a brief description of the site and register for free. You can post topics, communicate with members, upload graphics and access special features like the revenue sharing. The first section is Coding Talk with subtitles like CSS Forum, ASP Forum and more along with the last posts, threads and number of posts.
The titles and subtitles continue down the page with Website Design and Graphics Talk, Web Administration Talk, Website and Search Engine Talk, Internet Marketing and Business Talk, Making Money Online, The Webmaster-Talk Marketplace, Community Talk, Webmaster-Talk Forum News and Suggestions. The bottom of the page has What’s Going On with the active users and guest’s names, stats and community links. This site is for anyone who wants some exposure for their website and wants to get interactive and chat with other members on the site.

Website info
title : Tycoon Talk
start date : 2002-04-10
owner : Tim Schroeder
street :
city/state :
country/zip :
email :
phone : Unlisted
load time for webmaster-talk.com

User Contributions:

Comment about this website or add new information about it:


Traffic Stats
alexa.com 12110 alexa rank
alexa.com 1287 alexa inbound links
Social Stats
dmoz.org 1 dmoz links
reddit.com 3 reddit entry
wikipedia.org 7 wikipedia links
G+ 56 Facebook like
4 html errors, 57 css errors
1.55 page views per user
Most popular in India, (39.00% visitors came from there)
G+ 41 Tweets
Popular Query keywords
website outlook
ping google
Server info
Server configuration
WWW Server : nginx
Document Information: Cascading Style Sheets
Encoding: ISO-8859-1
Server: Header: nginx
vBulletin vBulletin is a commercial, but very popular discussion forum script which allows the classic function of the forum and also fulfill the function of the system comments for products or company activities. vBulletin forum has everything it should, eg management of users and groups, adding warnings, avatars, emoticons, BBC Code, etc.
JavaScript Library:
jQuery JQuery is a library designed for JavaScript language to facilitate its use. It allows you to create effective animations, perform AJAX queries, and create galleries, banners, slide shows, etc.
YUI Library YUI is a library available under the BSD license, which includes a set of controls and utilities written in JavaScript language and supported by the CSS. YUI is used for creating web applications using AJAX, DOM or DHTML technology.
PHP PHP is a scripting language used for object-oriented programming of dynamic websites. PHP is usually used on the server WWW site, but also can be used to create programs running in graphical mode if we use the appropriate libraries. Sometimes PHP is also used to process data by the command line.
RSS RSS is a news channel that allows transmission of fragments of entries on pages which have active RSS channel. To read the information sent through this channel you can use a feed reader - in network you can find many feed readers.
DNS info
host Record Name IP Reverse
webmaster-talk.com A
webmaster-talk.com SOA dns1.getafreelancer.com
webmaster-talk.com NS dns2.getafreelancer.com smtp1.getafreelancer.com
webmaster-talk.com NS dns3.getafreelancer.com ec2-75-101-141-45.compute-1.amazonaws.com
webmaster-talk.com NS dns1.getafreelancer.com ec2-79-125-11-221.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
webmaster-talk.com MX 20 ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com qa-in-f27.1e100.net
webmaster-talk.com MX 30 ASPMX4.GOOGLEMAIL.com vc-in-f26.1e100.net
webmaster-talk.com MX 20 ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com yh-in-f27.1e100.net
webmaster-talk.com MX 30 ASPMX3.GOOGLEMAIL.com qa-in-f26.1e100.net
webmaster-talk.com MX 30 ASPMX2.GOOGLEMAIL.com yh-in-f27.1e100.net
webmaster-talk.com MX 30 ASPMX5.GOOGLEMAIL.com we-in-f26.1e100.net
webmaster-talk.com MX 10 ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com oa-in-f27.1e100.net
Domain information
Created : 2002-04-10
Expires : 2014-04-10
Changed : 2013-03-12
IP information
IP owner
Handle : AMAZO-4
Organization : Amazon.com, Inc.
Address : street: Amazon Web Services, Elastic Compute Cloud, EC2
1200 12th Avenue South
city: Seattle
state: WA
pcode: 98144
country: US
Handle : ANO24-ARIN
Name : Amazon EC2 Network Operations
Phone : +1-206-266-4064
Email : aes-noc@amazon.com
Network IP : -
Handle : NET-204-236-128-0-1
Name : AMAZON-EC2-6
Status : Direct Assignment
Handle : AEA8-ARIN
Name : Amazon EC2 Abuse
Phone : +1-206-266-4064
Email : ec2-abuse@amazon.com
Other services on the same ip
Other services in the same niche
Same analytics code
affiliateoutline.com chooseyourvoip.com compare-voip.net
datinginreview.com debsdiapercakes.com emonetized.com
internetsafetystore.com seooutline.com tmdistrict38.org
siteencyclopedia.com website info is not affiliated or endrosed by webmaster-talk.com
This service is provided for informational purposes only. Accuracy is not guaranteed. Unintentional errors are possible.